Monday, October 27, 2008

Dentist trips...oh what fun

Over the weekend I was eating a snack. It was peanuts which had a candy coated hard shell. That was the first and last time I'll eat them because they weren't that good. Plus when I bit down on one of them, I thought that was really hard. Then I thought something doesn't feel right. I looked in the mirror and I had broken one of my teeth. So I went to the dentist today. As it turns out I need to have a root canal done because the tooth had a cavity inside of it and the tooth was almost hollow. I'll have the root canal done later in the week.

I am thankful that there is a dentist who is close by that I can go to. I thought I was in Mozambique for three years and thankfully didn't have any dental problems. I've been in Costa Rica for two months and now I am having a root canal. But God is good because I do have a number of dentists to choose from.

No comments: