Friday, October 3, 2008

Craft store

For those who know me, you know that I am not a crafty person. Whenever I hear the words this is something anybody can make, I cringe. Crafts is not something that I enjoy. I don't think I'll forget the time that mom and I were at a function with Kim. The craft was "an easy one that anybody can do". Well, mom and I asked Kim so many questions and she had to help us that she finally said I'll finish it for you. Mom and I didn't argue, we gladly said ok!

The other day when I went to the mall with a friend I didn't realize that one of the main tasks was to buy CRAFT items for a mission trip she is going on next week. They will be doing a VBS type program and she is in charge of crafts. After about 3 minutes in the craft store picking out beads she knew that crafts was not my thing. I went to the food court and enjoyed a Coke Light....

No comments: