Monday, February 7, 2011

UNC-Florida State basketball game

This is a post that you will either enjoy reading or you want...It depends on whether you are a Carolina fan or not.  For some of you I'm sure you'll see too much Carolina blue in the photos....haha

Mom, Kim and I had a fun time going to the UNC-Florida State men's basketball game in Chapel Hill.  However let me say before I load the photos that it was a stretch for them to wear Carolina blue since they would rather have on Wake Forest gold and black. 

We went to eat on Franklin Street before the game and enjoyed a good meal.  Then we went to the Smith Center for the game.  It was a good game.  Carolina won.  Then we made it home that evening in time to see most of the Super Bowl.  I just said the day at Chapel Hill went too fast.  It was one of those fun times where you want time to go slower.

By the way, we had seats in the "nosebleed" section, 3 rows from the top of the stadium but you could see good from the seats.  The one photo of me close to the court was taken during warm up time...










No comments: