Friday, February 25, 2011

Return to Guatemala

I returned to Guatemala yesterday afternoon after a good furlough time in North Carolina.  I left my house in King, NC at 4 am on Thursday morning and arrived in Guatemala on Thursday afternoon. I had not been looking forward to carrying my heavy luggage up the two flights of stairs to my apartment.  It was so neat because God provided 3 angels who carried the bags up the stairs to the apartment for me.  As I found out later the lady who picked me up from the airport had not been looking forward to carrying the bags up either.  It was so neat to see God provide the angels for us!

Also the Guatemalan lady who had been checking in on my apartment for me left me some goodies.  She left some foods which she knows that I like and she had flowers on the table for me.  It was such a nice surprise!

Thankfully I arrived in Guatemala safely and with all my luggage.  I went this afternoon and picked up Kitty from the house she had been staying.  She is happily sleeping on the back of my recliner as I write.

Thanks for all your continuing prayers and support!

No comments: