Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's your priority?

What's your priority? The past few weeks that is a question I have started asking myself. What are my priorities? Last week I did a lot of studying which is a good thing. But I also missed out on doing somethings which help me to relax. I was reminded in a recent Oswald devotional that our purpose on earth is simply to glorify God.

As I looked at different things I could get involved in I thought what are my priorities? What needs do I have that need to be fulfilled? What are the things which allow me to recharge?

This week I've set some things as priorities, those are the things which I have decided will help me to recharge. One thing is an accountability time with other single ladies and another is an evening of playing volleyball. These are two things which I want to make a priority this week.

I encourage you to find those things which energerize you and make them a priority. I know there are some things which we can't change like going to work or to school. But whether we believe it or not we do have the option to say no to things if they don't meet our priority needs.

Make your choices but make your choices based on God's best for you. Because He does want the best for each and every one of us!

No comments: