Tuesday, September 9, 2008

God knew better

Yesterday another student gave me some money and asked for me to buy a few items for her while I was out. I said sure no problem. Well, after the Bible study I along with some others went to the mall to eat. After we finished eating, the stores started closing. So I wasn't able to buy the items for my friend. I was disappointed.

This morning at school I gave the money back to her and said I'm sorry that I couldn't get the items. She said no problem, thats okay.

Well, in chapel this morning an offering was taken up to help a family. I happened to be sitting beside my friend who I wasn't able to buy the items for. She smiled and said that she hadn't brought any money with her today. All she had to give was the money that I gave back to her this morning.

Isn't that neat? God knew that the stores would be closed and that there was an offering today which she would want to give to. I smiled as I thought about it later.

No comments: