Wednesday, March 18, 2009

McDonalds

On Tuesday Nicole and I lead a Bible study for a lady and her grandchild. The other week Nicole and the grandchild were talking about hamburgers. That gave Nicole the idea to take a McDonald's treat to them because we know that is something that they never have. Before the study on Tuesday I went to McDonalds and got a Happy Meal and some hamburgers for them. We arrived at their house. When we arrived the grandmother said I'm sorry I have a meeting that I have to go to. We said no problem, we can leave this with you and see you next week.



She had commented that she was making some food. I just asked what kind, she told me I said that sounded good. She said would you like some I said sure. She brought out two plate fulls of food and it was good food, fried pork, salad and a main staple food that is kind of like potatoes.

It was so neat when we left because we said we thought we were going with a blessing for her and she gave us a blessing.

No comments: