Friday, March 20, 2009

God's timing

One of the things I enjoy doing is walking the dog each day. Today I went earlier than I usually do...But it turned out to be God's timing. I had hardly gotten out of the house and a lady started talking to me. She started in Spanish and then switched to English. She said can I tell you my testimony, I said sure. We started walking together. She told me how God told her part of her mission is to pray for missionaries early each morning. She asked me if I was a missionary. I said I am. She lived in the states for several years and she has family who lives there now.

I call it God's timing because she usually goes walking early each morning than she did today and I usually go later than I did today. So it had to be in God's timing that we met....

No comments: