Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chocolate cake

It's interesting how God can take your plans and change them even for something as simple as chocolate cake...On Thursday night I made a chocolate cake thinking I would take it on Friday night as I was going to play games with friends. Well Friday morning I stopped to visit one of the girls I talk to as a part of my language activities. Her coworker came in while I was there and said Happy Birthday. So I asked her today is your birthday? She said yes. I had remembered that it was sometime around now but I didn't remember the day. However I did know that she wanted a chocolate cake for her birthday. I went to the house where I've been house sitting and I put icing on the cake and took the cake to her. She was thrilled, she had tears in her eyes as I left. It was neat to see how God had other plans for the chocolate cake.

No comments: