Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thats okay she is 40 years old...

I laughed today when the mom here at the house told me the story about how I ended up in her house to live. The person from the language institute first called and said we have someone to stay at your house. Then they called back and said how old is your son? The mom said that he is 19 years old. The person from the institute said oh the student can't stay there because it is a single female.

The next day the mom received a call and said the female student can stay there because she is 40 years old....I had to laugh. I knew what they meant that it wouldn't be good for a single female in her early 20's to be here with the son but once they found out I was 40 years old; everything was okay!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Have they heard of Ashton (?spelling?) K. and Demi Moore? ;0