Thursday, August 28, 2008

Taco Bell

I had a great meal tonight. You are probably expecting to hear about some exotic Costa Rican food or beans and rice or something like that. Well, it was a Crunchy Cheese Wrap from Taco Bell. The other night at dinner the 14 year old daughter of the family here at the house was telling me about different places to eat. She was naming restaurants and she said Taco Bell. My eyes lit up when she said that because that is one of my favorite places.

I asked her more about it and she told me where it was. So this afternoon I went with 3 of my friends to the mall where it is located and we enjoyed going to the movies and then eating at Taco Bell.

For those of you in a really remote place like Mozambique, I just want you to know that I enjoyed it for you and I really do wish I could share it with you!

No comments: