Saturday, December 1, 2012

Feminary

This past week I had the opportunity to speak at a Women's Conference in Guatemala. I was apprehensive about it because it was an hour or so of teaching each day in Spanish on the topic of "Discovering Your Call".  It turned out to be a great experience.  The ladies were alot of fun and they were interested in learning.  Each day I had a game for them.  One day I made the game harder than I realized...I had created a crossword puzzle on the internet using clues from what we had studied.  I think I stumped them on that one.  They all deserved the brownies which I had made as the prize for that day.

On the last day I ended with a foot washing.  It was something which only God lead me to do.  God had given me that thought the other week when I was thinking about the teaching.  Then it kept coming to mind.  I had different ideas for the last day however I went with the foot washing idea and I'm glad that I did. It was a good time to talk to the ladies one on one and ask them about their lives and prayer requests which they have.



No comments: