Monday, February 22, 2010

It has been too long

Sorry it has taken me so long to post an update....I have moved from the house I was living in to an apartment. It's a nice 2 bedroom apartment with secure underground parking. I am enjoying it. I am waiting today-Monday for the cable/internet guys to come and install those systems. I hope to post pictures soon of the apartment once I have a more constant and stronger internet service.

I would ask for your prayers in these next two weeks. I would ask that you would especially pray for me as I teach a seminary class in spanish. It will be on interpersonal communications. I have always had a desire to teach at a seminary level, little did I know that it would be in a different language one day. I feel inadequate but I know that God has given me this opportunity and He will be there to guide me and help me.

No comments: