Thursday, January 28, 2010

PB&J sandwich and softball







The other week I had friends over to eat. We had a good meal and decided to get together again to enjoy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. The sandwiches were good. Then Jose and I started talking and it turns out he loves to play softball. If you know me you know that I enjoy sports as well. So we started talking and he told me that he had his glove in the car. He went to the car and got his glove, he has had it since he was 7 years old. I won't say his age, I'll just say he has had it for a while. Then I found a softball and a glove here at the house where I'm living. Jose and I enjoyed a fun time of throwing the softball back and forth in the yard. We both felt some at home and content throwing the ball. It was a good day of fun and fellowship. Please pray for Jose, Lisa and Esther.






By the way the proper way to make a pb&j sandwich is to mix the pb & jelly together in a bowl before you put it on the bread....just thought I'd add that little tidbit.

No comments: