Saturday, June 20, 2009

Romans 16 greetings

Romans 16 Carol’s version.
The other day I was really having a friend/home sick time…I wanted to go to lunch with my friend who I used to meet up with in NC when I was there. I wanted to do other things but none of the things were possible. One of my leadership people had encouraged me to read the book of Romans during June so that’s what I’ve been doing. I read the Romans 16 part where Paul is sending greetings to different people. Based on that idea I wrote my version of Romans 16.
-Greet my family without whom I wouldn’t have the support which I do and who love me unconditionally.
-Greet my sister who loves zip lining and other adventurous activities that I don’t.
-Greet Cindi who has become like a sister to me.
-Greet my friends, Noemi and Daphne, who have become like family to me.
-Greet Vikki who as my lifecoach opened my minds to ideas such as this and who reminds me to reward myself.
-Greet Gwen who I know prays for me without ceasing and has a great interest in all that I do.
-Greet Vivian who I just feel blessed to know.
-Greet Maxine who I know always has an encouraging word for me.
-Green Linda who is my email buddy and who I can still see standing up for Jesus during the song at church.
-Greet the people at Fork, Stoney Ridge, Stanleyville, Quaker Gap, and many other churches who are faithfully praying for me.
-Greet my friends in Guatemala who are anxiously anticipating my arrival.
-Greet the university students who have feelings of loneliness, being left out and who are searching for something more.
-Greet the Costa Rican people that don’t want me to leave.
-Greet Henrietta and Shelley my seminary buddies who I remember with great love and fondness.
-Greet Chele my friend who is truly in love with Jesus.
-Greet Rebecca, Tammy and Kristen my camp buddies who helped me pursue my dream.
-Greet the singles group as they continue to support one another.
--Greet my new friends at the language institute.
-Greet my WeighDown friends, Monica, Connie, Maxine and Joanie as we are all in different walks of life.
-Greet my New Tribe friends who I am so thankful that I got to know in Mozambique. I can’t imagine what my life would be like if I hadn’t had the opportunity to meet them.
-Greet all my Mozambican friends who I will see in heaven one day.
-Greet the missionary community in Nampula. May they remain strong and thriving in community.
-Greet my WBFJ friends who I remember with fondness and I can clearly picture in my friend.
-Greet the many more friends who I haven’t mentioned by name but I know they are faithfully praying for me and supporting me.
-Thanks be to God for the friends and support that I have. May He bless each one of you this day.

No comments: